Saturday, January 15, 2011

Home.

Two weeks ago I was home for Christmas break.  Two weeks and my puppy has doubled in size, my little brother got his first job, my dad is in danger of losing his job, etc.  It's funny to think about how quickly the town you grew up in and the people you love change, even if it's only a short amount of time between visits.  Break was stressful, exhausting, and confusing to say the least.  I'm home for one and a half days basically to see a concert and maybe some family, then I'm back to RIT.  I'm hoping to clear my head, better my self, see the people I love, and just be happy for the short amount of time I'm back.  Hopefully I'll have some time to shoot while I'm here.  This weekend looks pretty packed full, but I want to start shooting more.  Winter has been sucking the motivation out of me and I haven't been putting enough effort into photography lately.  I'm hoping this will be a good way to start off in the direction I want to keep going in: up.  I love learning.  I love my friends.  I love my life.  I just forgot for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment