Thursday, January 20, 2011

barf.

 
Guacamole is something that I find completely disgusting.  It looks like baby shit.  I can't handle that.  I want my nose pierced so badly.  My dad told me if I ate a serving of gauc with tomatoes and chips, I could get the piercing.  My nose is still lacking metal because I won't even eat that shit for something I really, really want.  This hate for such a widely loved food just recently saved my day.  My friends that went to Pennsylvania like this nasty stuff, so naturally, they ate it.  Later that night, I wake up to both of them in the bathroom throwing up.  For hours.  And hours.  I'm not really sure how some avocados can give you food poisoning that badly, but I've never been happier to hate a food item before.  Lucky for them, I took multiple pictures of it to forever remind them of their favorite dining experience.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!!
    Visit my blog: http://malibublue.blogspot.com/ and, if you like it, follow me ! :D
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete