Monday, March 21, 2011

lately.


Lately I've been shooting a shit ton more compared to my Photo Arts classes from first and second quarter.  Luckily, I have my car up here now, so at least I can get off campus for all of this shooting I've been doing.  The first image is from an abandoned building by a train yard in Rochester.  The other three images are from a conservatory in Rochester.  I've never been a fan of taking pictures of flowers, but these few can slide I guess.  These are just a few of hundreds of images from last week's adventures.  This past weekend is going to need a post too.  I don't know what to think lately because I'm actually starting not to mind living here.  I've been hanging out with a good bit of new people, going new places, and getting off campus every chance I get.  It's just so weird not despising every waking moment of being here.  I'm not going to complain though, these past few weeks have been pretty damn awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment