Tuesday, February 15, 2011

self.




These images are for my Photo Arts II visual journal assignment.  I was supposed to have a self portrait from the beginning of the quarter and the end.  The first one I took after getting out of the shower one afternoon.  I took that photo then because at the time I felt like I was naked.  I kept putting myself out there and I kept getting shot down.  I feel like that is still happening today.  The other was taken sometime in the wee hours of this morning.  I look terrible lately.  I never wear my contacts, or make up, or nice clothes, or do my hair anymore.  Winter has officially wrecked my fucking shit.  I can't wait to get out of here for break.  I need it.


( I don't know why the second image is slightly lower than the first, I can't get them to be even.  Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment