Sunday, February 6, 2011

fool.

You chat to me like we connect
But I don't even know if we're still friends
It's so confusing, understanding you 
Is making me not want to do
The things like I know that I should do
But I trip fast and then I lose
And I hate looking like a fool.


-Kate Nash


Yup.  Looking like a fool is becoming a new hobby of mine. 


Hopefully I'll have some new photos and stuff up soon.  I've been really busy lately with school and just trying to have some fun here and there before winter quarter takes away all of my sanity.  I can't wait for spring quarter to start.  Having a new photo teacher is going to be kind of weird, but I'm going to get to learn all sorts of cool new stuff, which is always exciting.  Spring will be good too.  I miss seeing grass on the ground.  I'm going to bring my car up to Rochester for spring quarter.  I'm not a fan of having to depend on other people to get places. I also really miss driving way too fast down some barely traveled road with my sunroof open and sunglasses on.  There aren't a lot of things better than that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment